Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nature


[Supergirl] Being Supergirl, I would like to briefly dispel any rumors that might be circulating about me. So here goes. . . .

I am not edible. I never chew more then I can bite. And, I don't own a rabbit's foot (lucky or unlucky). I do have a set of keys, but I can't unlock the doors of Heaven-- it is not in my Nature. Nor, did I train my poodle to be such a "Fancy-boy" -- that is just his Nature.

Funny thing about Nature. . . is is the perfect excuse for one's actions. Unlike Instinct, which is a reaction to action. Nature begins everything. When I stand on a tall building or stand up at a dinner party, and announce that 'the Democratic party is not Liberal enough' that is just my Nature. When I ask a Repblican to leave my booth at the St. James Art Fair that is Instinct. And in the mood of full disclosure, you tell me, since I am sleeping with Ironman. . . is that Nature or Instinct?

def Art: Something unfunctional that goes with the couch.

No comments: