Sunday, April 29, 2007

Should I stay or should I go

Quite a fine day today, and all five of us decided to go to an open house in Old Louisville, instead of spending money at the Cherokee Triangle art fair. Quite a nice house, reasonably priced, and if I know definitely that I will stay in Louisville for the next five years, then putting an offer is a no-brainer. But I am considering moving to London for professional reasons. Living in London is quite expensive, and an option that I am seriously considering is commuting from Brighton, on the south coast of England to central London - about an hour train commute on the London-Brighton Express. Although this quicktime movie covered the trip from London to Brighton in two minutes. It is somewhat cheaper there, and living by the sea just can't be beat. Although, I am enjoying myself very much in Louisville. I know that my other personalities will chime in sometime to give their humble opinion.

No comments: